Our Track Record Of Success
The Proof Is In The Projects
Champions Funding LLC – Managing the Florida Communities Revitalization Fund
The historical funding and property acquisition activity undertaken by Champions Funding for the past 18 months illustrates our expertise and experience in championing communities:
- Total properties acquired in the past 18 months: 17
- Total of Community Champions Funding, secured by 1st lien position: $821,161
- Average loan per revitalization project: $48,303
- Earned net revenues on these loans to Champions Funding: $195,531 or an average return of $11,502 per loan – repaid on average of 5.7 months each.
- Average time of properties on market: 173 days (5.7 months)
- Averaged annualized return on loans was 50.1%
- Champions Funding often splits, with the non-profit, the asset appreciation on a 50/50 basis of the net proceeds of each transaction (after repayment of the loan and accrued interest). Other loans made using a specified interest rate, generally computed at 20% annualized return.
Why Champions Funding and Community Champions?
The skills, expertise and acumen possessed by members of the Champions Funding and the Community Champions team include:
- Real Estate and Banking – Community Champions’s Leadership and consulting team have a combined experience of nearly 100 years in the Real Estate and Banking Industries. This experience is a key ingredient in working with responsible parties to ensure compliance regarding registration ordinances and prompt response to other safety and code enforcement issues.
- Local Government – The solution team also has many years of experience working in and for local governments both from code enforcement, law enforcement, legal as well as technology and property data perspectives. This experience gives us critical insight and understanding into the issues facing local government as well as how to capitalize on potential opportunities. Leveraging this experience allows us to integrate our programs in a way that promotes the value that efficient local government brings to its citizens.
- Process Optimization & IT – And last but not least the solution team includes deep technology, application development, property data systems and process optimization skills. These skills are key to our ability to provide an innovative programs for our government partners, HOAs/Citizens and Responsible Parties.
Champions Funding is well known for its experience, relationships, know-how and proven success. Our programs quickly deliver a level of compliance that is unmatched.
Successful Partnerships With Communities And Organizations
The historical funding and property acquisition projects undertaken by Champions Funding illustrate our expertise and experience in championing communities through revitalization efforts and funding affordable housing.